\pɹˌɔːɹəɡˈe͡ɪʃən], \pɹˌɔːɹəɡˈeɪʃən], \p_ɹ_ˌɔː_ɹ_ə_ɡ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of PROROGATION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Sarah Tittle Bolton
- An American poet; born Newport, Ky., Dec. 18, 1815; died in Ind., Aug. 4, 1893. She is known for her patriotic and war poems, including: "Paddle Your Own Canoe"; "Left on the Battlefield"; etc. "Poems"(New York, 1865; Indianapolis, 1886).