\pɹənˈe͡ɪʃən], \pɹənˈeɪʃən], \p_ɹ_ə_n_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of PRONATION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- A physiologically inactive constituent of Cannabis sativa L. An oil obtained from Cannabis indica, thought by some active principle; said to be a phenol aldehyde of the formula OH.C20H28COH, hence more accurately called cannabinolal.