\pɹəkɹˈastɪnˌe͡ɪt], \pɹəkɹˈastɪnˌeɪt], \p_ɹ_ə_k_ɹ_ˈa_s_t_ɪ_n_ˌeɪ_t]\
Definitions of PROCRASTINATE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- An aborted which fetal surface placenta presents numerous hematomata, there absence blood-vessels in the chorion, and ovum is much smaller than it should be according to duration of pregnancy.