\pɹəsˈiːdɪŋ], \pɹəsˈiːdɪŋ], \p_ɹ_ə_s_ˈiː_d_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of PROCEEDING
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
n. Act of going forward ; advance; -movement or process from one thing to another ;-a measure or step taken in business matters ; transaction ;-pt. A course of measures or conduct ; manner of dealing with or acting towards others; -In law, the several steps, measures, or methods of prosecuting or answering a charge, claim, &c.; record of what has been done in a legal action or trial.