\pɹˌɪnsɪpˈalɪti], \pɹˌɪnsɪpˈalɪti], \p_ɹ_ˌɪ_n_s_ɪ_p_ˈa_l_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of PRINCIPALITY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
Sovereignty; supreme power; hence, superiority; predominance; high, or the highest, station.
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A kind waxy degeneration of the breast, so called by M. Alibert, but which appears be in no way allied to cancer.