\pɹˈiːvɪəs], \pɹˈiːvɪəs], \p_ɹ_ˈiː_v_ɪ__ə_s]\
Definitions of PREVIOUS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Going before in time; being or happening before something else; antecedent; prior; as, previous arrangements; a previous illness.
By Oddity Software
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Nuclear reaction in which the nucleus of heavy atom such as uranium plutonium is split into two approximately equal parts by a neutron, charged particle, or photon.