\pɹˈiːdɪsˌɛsə], \pɹˈiːdɪsˌɛsə], \p_ɹ_ˈiː_d_ɪ_s_ˌɛ_s_ə]\
Definitions of PREDECESSOR
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Inability to speak proper sentences. Ability to utter words, but not sentences. Inability to make sentences, though knowing and speaking words. [Gr.]