\pˈə͡ʊstɪd͡ʒ], \pˈəʊstɪdʒ], \p_ˈəʊ_s_t_ɪ_dʒ]\
Definitions of POSTAGE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
The cost of sending letters by mail: postage stamp, a government stamp to be pasted on mail matter to show that the postage has been paid.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
Money paid for the conveyance of letters.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
Price paid for conveyance by post.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day