\fθˈɪɹɪˌasiz], \fθˈɪɹɪˌasiz], \f_θ_ˈɪ_ɹ_ɪ__ˌa_s_i_z]\
Definitions of PHTHIRIASIS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- presence of fluid. It called spuria admixture with blood occurs in the prostatic urethra; h. vera when bleeding is from seminal vesicles.