\fˈɒsfe͡ɪt], \fˈɒsfeɪt], \f_ˈɒ_s_f_eɪ_t]\
Definitions of PHOSPHATE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
A salt of phosphoric acid; any fertilizer valued for this acid.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
A salt of phosphoric acid, or a fertilizer containing it.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Predetermined sets of questions used collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.