\fɪlˈanθɹəpˌɪst], \fɪlˈanθɹəpˌɪst], \f_ɪ_l_ˈa_n_θ_ɹ_ə_p_ˌɪ_s_t]\
Definitions of PHILANTHROPIST
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
HTLV III LAV Infection
- Includes the spectrum of human virus infections that range from asymptomatic seropositivity, thru AIDS-related complex (ARC), to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).