\pˌɜːpɪtɹˈe͡ɪʃən], \pˌɜːpɪtɹˈeɪʃən], \p_ˌɜː_p_ɪ_t_ɹ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of PERPETRATION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.