\pˈɛɹɪwˌɪŋkə͡l], \pˈɛɹɪwˌɪŋkəl], \p_ˈɛ_ɹ_ɪ_w_ˌɪ_ŋ_k_əl]\
Definitions of PERIWINKLE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A kind waxy degeneration of the breast, so called by M. Alibert, but which appears be in no way allied to cancer.