\pˌɛɹɪmˈɪsi͡əm], \pˌɛɹɪmˈɪsiəm], \p_ˌɛ_ɹ_ɪ_m_ˈɪ_s_iə_m]\
Definitions of PERIMYSIUM
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By J.H. Kenneth
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- coarse annual grass having fingerlike spikes of flowers; native to Old World tropics; a naturalized weed elsewhere