\pˈɛntɐmˌiːtə], \pˈɛntɐmˌiːtə], \p_ˈɛ_n_t_ɐ_m_ˌiː_t_ə]\
Definitions of PENTAMETER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- in a very painful manner; "the progress was agonizingly slow" In an excruciating manner.