\pˈɔːltɹɪ], \pˈɔːltɹɪ], \p_ˈɔː_l_t_ɹ_ɪ]\
Definitions of PALTRY
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
Word of the day
- Syn. : inferior vertebral arteries. In embryo, two branches given off from cardiac aorta, which pass through first visceral and unite to form the dorsal aorta.