\pˈabjʊlə], \pˈabjʊlə], \p_ˈa_b_j_ʊ_l_ə]\
Definitions of PABULAR
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Sulphated-saline-calcic waters containing carbonic acid gas, 55Â° F. Three springs. Used by drinking in chronic constipation, obesity, uremia, general anasarca, local dropsies, and other affections. The entire year.