\a͡ʊtlˈɔːɹi], \aʊtlˈɔːɹi], \aʊ_t_l_ˈɔː_ɹ_i]\
Definitions of OUTLAWRY
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
The punishment inflicted on one who refuses to appear when called into court, by putting him out of the protection of law; the process by which this is done.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.