\ˈa͡ʊtbɹe͡ɪk], \ˈaʊtbɹeɪk], \ˈaʊ_t_b_ɹ_eɪ_k]\
Definitions of OUTBREAK
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A religious sect among East Indians who believe in transmigration of souls, and consequently abstain from use the flesh animals.