\əɹˌɪd͡ʒɪnˈe͡ɪʃən], \əɹˌɪdʒɪnˈeɪʃən], \ə_ɹ_ˌɪ_dʒ_ɪ_n_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of ORIGINATION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
The act of bringing into existence; first production; mode of production or bringing into being original sin, the innate depravity and tendency to evil in the human mind; the result of our first parents sin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Nocodazole is an antineoplastic agent which exerts its effect by depolymerizing microtubules.