\ɔːɡˌanə͡ʊlˈə͡ʊɡi], \ɔːɡˌanəʊlˈəʊɡi], \ɔː_ɡ_ˌa_n_əʊ_l_ˈəʊ_ɡ_i]\
Definitions of ORGANOLOGY
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- sell at artificially low prices