\ə͡ʊmˈɛntə͡l], \əʊmˈɛntəl], \əʊ_m_ˈɛ_n_t_əl]\
Definitions of OMENTAL
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Word of the day
failure of issue
- A situation in which person dies without children who could have inherited her property.