\ˌiːstɹuːˈe͡ɪʃən], \ˌiːstɹuːˈeɪʃən], \ˌiː_s_t_ɹ_uː_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of OESTRUATION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By J.H. Kenneth
Word of the day
- An insurance policy completed. The insurer has received their premium.