\ɒbstɹˈuːnt], \ɒbstɹˈuːnt], \ɒ_b_s_t_ɹ_ˈuː_n_t]\
Definitions of OBSTRUENT
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William R. Warner
1. Obstructing, blocking advance. 2. An agent that obstructs or prevents a normal discharge, especially a discharge from the bowels.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
An astringent remedy.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
venae pterygoideae pylorica
- A branch portal vein, or one of its branches, that returns blood from the pylorus.