\ɒbstɪpˈe͡ɪʃən], \ɒbstɪpˈeɪʃən], \ɒ_b_s_t_ɪ_p_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of OBSTIPATION
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Intestinal obstruction, especially obstruction of a severer type than ordinary constipation. [Lat.]
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Alt. of Vehme