\nˈa͡ʊn], \nˈaʊn], \n_ˈaʊ_n]\
Definitions of NOUN
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
In gram., a part of speech embracing the name of a person, place, animal, thing, or quality; a name; a substantive.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- The surgical cutting or removal of an arm.