\nˈa͡ɪntiːnθ], \nˈaɪntiːnθ], \n_ˈaɪ_n_t_iː_n_θ]\
Definitions of NINETEENTH
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- direct form psychotherapy based on interpretation situations (cognitive structure experiences) determine how an individual feels behaves. It premise cognition, process acquiring knowledge forming beliefs, is a primary determinant of mood behavior. The therapy uses behavioral and verbal techniques to identify correct negative thinking that at root aberrant