\nˈɪktɪtˌe͡ɪtɪŋ], \nˈɪktɪtˌeɪtɪŋ], \n_ˈɪ_k_t_ɪ_t_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of NICTITATING
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A modification of the aeroplane, having curved surfaces, advantages which were first demonstrated by Lilienthal.