NEUROSIS, OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE
\njuːɹˈə͡ʊsɪs], \njuːɹˈəʊsɪs], \n_j_uː_ɹ_ˈəʊ_s_ɪ_s]\
Definitions of NEUROSIS, OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE
Sort: Oldest first
An anxiety disorder characterized by recurrent, persistent obsessions or compulsions. Obsessions are the intrusive ideas, thoughts, or images that are experienced as senseless or repugnant. Compulsions are repetitive and seemingly purposeful behavior which the individual generally recognizes as senseless and from which the individual does not derive pleasure although it may provide a release from tension.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- An insurance policy completed. The insurer has received their premium.
- neurosecretory systems
- neuroses, post traumatic
- Neurosis, Obsessive Compulsive
- n (4 (4 (2 pyrimidinyl) 1 piperazinyl)butyl) 1 cyclopentanediacetamide
- n (4 amino 4 carboxybutyl)amidino l aspartic acid
- n (4 hydroxyphenyl) trans retinamide
- n (4 hydroxyphenyl)acetanilide