\njuːɹˈɒpəθɪ], \njuːɹˈɒpəθɪ], \n_j_uː_ɹ_ˈɒ_p_ə_θ_ɪ]\
Definitions of NEUROPATHY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Becoming a squire; like squire. Becoming a squire.
- neuropathic tonic pupils
- neuropathy of tangier disease
- neuropathy, hereditary and autonomic, type iii
- neuropathy, hereditary motor and sensory, type iv
- neuropathy, type i hereditary motor and sensory
- neuropathy, type ii hereditary motor and sensory