\njˌuːɹasθˈiːni͡ə], \njˌuːɹasθˈiːniə], \n_j_ˌuː_ɹ_a_s_θ_ˈiː_n_iə]\
Definitions of NEURASTHENIA
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
A mental disorder characterized by chronic fatigue and concomitant physiologic symptoms.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
Nervous exhaustion, Beard's disease, a functional neurosis marked by intense nervous irritability and weakness; the chief symptoms are insomnia, headache, or feelings of constriction about the head, pain in the back, exhaustion after slight mental or physical exertion, excessive sensibility to noises, irregular heart action, vertigo, dyspepsia, disorders of vision, and loss of memory.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
Depression due to exhausted nerve-energy.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- equip (an electronic circuit or device) with transistors