\nɛfɹˈald͡ʒə], \nɛfɹˈaldʒə], \n_ɛ_f_ɹ_ˈa_l_dʒ_ə]\
Definitions of NEPHRALGIA
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- A kind of rich sweet cake made for routs, or evening parties.