\nˈɛkɹəvˌa͡ɪɹəs], \nˈɛkɹəvˌaɪɹəs], \n_ˈɛ_k_ɹ_ə_v_ˌaɪ_ɹ_ə_s]\
Definitions of NECROVIRUS
Sort: Oldest first
A family of RNA plant viruses infecting dicotyledons. Transmission is mainly by mechanical inoculation and through propagative plant material. All species elicit formation of multivesicular inclusion bodies. There are at least eight genera: Aureusvirus, Avenavirus, CARMOVIRUS, Dianthovirus, Machlomovirus, Necrovirus, Panicovirus, and TOMBUSVIRUS.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- See Choltry.
- necrotizing sialometaplasias
- necrotizing ulcerative gingivitides
- necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis
- n (4 (4 (2 pyrimidinyl) 1 piperazinyl)butyl) 1 cyclopentanediacetamide
- n (4 amino 4 carboxybutyl)amidino l aspartic acid
- n (4 hydroxyphenyl) trans retinamide
- n (4 hydroxyphenyl)acetanilide