\mˈa͡ɪtɐsˌɪzəm], \mˈaɪtɐsˌɪzəm], \m_ˈaɪ_t_ɐ_s_ˌɪ_z_ə_m]\
Definitions of MYTACISM
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
A form of stammering in which the letter m is frequently substituted for other consonants.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Thomas Davidson
By Alexander Duane
Word of the day
- an iodide that is used photography, seeding clouds to make rain, and in medicine Argenti iodidum.