\mˈɪdɹɪˌasiz], \mˈɪdɹɪˌasiz], \m_ˈɪ_d_ɹ_ɪ__ˌa_s_i_z]\
Definitions of MYDRIASIS
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William R. Warner
By Thomas Davidson
By Robley Dunglison
By Alexander Duane
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- division Hydroidea, including those genera that secrete a stony coral, as Millepora and Stylaster. Two forms of zooids life project from small pores in the coral resemble other hydroids. See Millepora.