\mˈa͡ɪ], \mˈaɪ], \m_ˈaɪ]\
Definitions of MY
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By James Champlin Fernald
One of the possessive forms of the personal pron. I, the other being mine,-my is used before a word beginning with a vowel or a consonant, and mine usually before a vowel only; in common usage my is put before the noun, but mine follows it, and usually stands alone, as, this is my coat, that coat is mine.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Abbreviation for Myopia.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Sulphated-saline-calcic waters containing carbonic acid gas, 55Â° F. Three springs. Used by drinking in chronic constipation, obesity, uremia, general anasarca, local dropsies, and other affections. The entire year.