\mˈɜːdəɹə], \mˈɜːdəɹə], \m_ˈɜː_d_ə_ɹ_ə]\
Definitions of MURDERER
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.