\mˌʌltɪplˈɪsɪti], \mˌʌltɪplˈɪsɪti], \m_ˌʌ_l_t_ɪ_p_l_ˈɪ_s_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of MULTIPLICITY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- a strong made by chlorinating acetic acid strong acid used protein precipitant in clinical chemistry and also as a caustic for removing warts.