\mˈʌðəhˌʊd], \mˈʌðəhˌʊd], \m_ˈʌ_ð_ə_h_ˌʊ_d]\
Definitions of MOTHERHOOD
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- Nocodazole is an antineoplastic agent which exerts its effect by depolymerizing microtubules.