\mˈɔːt], \mˈɔːt], \m_ˈɔː_t]\
Definitions of MORT
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- An aborted which fetal surface placenta presents numerous hematomata, there absence blood-vessels in the chorion, and ovum is much smaller than it should be according to duration of pregnancy.