\məlˈɛkjʊlə], \məlˈɛkjʊlə], \m_ə_l_ˈɛ_k_j_ʊ_l_ə]\
Definitions of MOLECULAR
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
(psychology) relating to simple or elementary organization; "proceed by more and more detailed analysis to the molecular facts of perception" (G.A. Miller)
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Princeton University
Pertaining to molecules.
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- Inability to speak proper sentences. Ability to utter words, but not sentences. Inability to make sentences, though knowing and speaking words. [Gr.]