\mɪskˈɔːl], \mɪskˈɔːl], \m_ɪ_s_k_ˈɔː_l]\
Definitions of MISCALL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Capable of being charged.