\mˈɛn], \mˈɛn], \m_ˈɛ_n]\
Definitions of MEN
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
Human adult males as cultural, psychological, sociological, political, and economic entities.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By James Champlin Fernald
A human being; an adult male of the human species; one with manly qualities; mankind; a male servant, or an attendant; a husband; a word of familiar address; a vassal; a liege subject or tenant; a movable piece at chess or draughts.
To furnish with men; to fortify or strengthen.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
A human being; the human race; the male sex, as distinguished from woman; adult, as opposed to boy; a male servant or attendant; in a general sense, any one.
To furnish or guard with men; to fortify or strengthen.
Of man, which see.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A species of PERCIFORMES commonly used in saline aquaculture.