\mˈiː], \mˈiː], \m_ˈiː]\
Definitions of ME
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Sulphated-saline-calcic waters containing carbonic acid gas, 55Â° F. Three springs. Used by drinking in chronic constipation, obesity, uremia, general anasarca, local dropsies, and other affections. The entire year.