\mˈaɹɪd͡ʒəbə͡l], \mˈaɹɪdʒəbəl], \m_ˈa_ɹ_ɪ_dʒ_ə_b_əl]\
Definitions of MARRIAGEABLE
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- a general name for beers made from wheat by top fermentation; usually very pale cloudy and effervescent