\mˈɑːl], \mˈɑːl], \m_ˈɑː_l]\
Definitions of MARL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Syn. : inferior vertebral arteries. In embryo, two branches given off from cardiac aorta, which pass through first visceral and unite to form the dorsal aorta.