\mˈe͡ɪnɪˌak], \mˈeɪnɪˌak], \m_ˈeɪ_n_ɪ__ˌa_k]\
Definitions of MANIAC
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- A modification of the aeroplane, having curved surfaces, advantages which were first demonstrated by Lilienthal.