\mˈakɪntˌɒʃ], \mˈakɪntˌɒʃ], \m_ˈa_k_ɪ_n_t_ˌɒ_ʃ]\
Definitions of MACKINTOSH
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
The name used to designate garments or waterproof material made by cementing together with india rubber two layers of cloth. Now applied to any cloth made waterproof by a coating of india rubber.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Predetermined sets of questions used collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.