\lˈʌnjʊlə], \lˈʌnjʊlə], \l_ˈʌ_n_j_ʊ_l_ə]\
Definitions of LUNULA
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Sarah Tittle Bolton
- An American poet; born Newport, Ky., Dec. 18, 1815; died in Ind., Aug. 4, 1893. She is known for her patriotic and war poems, including: "Paddle Your Own Canoe"; "Left on the Battlefield"; etc. "Poems"(New York, 1865; Indianapolis, 1886).