\lˈa͡ɪvlihˌʊd], \lˈaɪvlihˌʊd], \l_ˈaɪ_v_l_i_h_ˌʊ_d]\
Definitions of LIVELIHOOD
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- An exaggerated p. reniformis curved in the form of a horseshoe. a peculiar form p. in some cases of twin pregnancy. formation in which the two placentae twin gestation are united by a strip of placental tissue.